WELCOME to CAROLINA PANACHE! I believe our homes should be a haven, a place of beauty and peace that reflect who we are and what's important to us. I'm on a journey to add personality and panache to every corner of my house. For me, good design evolves, grows and changes with the needs of one's lifestyle. I want my home to be creative, to be stylish, to be entertaining, to be real. I hope you will join me on my journey. It's always more fun to travel together.
This blog is all about bringing style and elegance to the home. The art of dressing your home goes beyond hanging a few items on the wall and arranging furniture. Much like a fabulous set of earrings or a new stylish handbag may take your little black dress from fine to fabulous, home accesories and key furnishings can take your rooms from ho-hum to singing the Halleluiah Chorus! Join with me as we discover new ways to add panache to every room of the house.

The big birthday bash!

Hi there! Today is Mr. Panache's birthday and we are having a birthday bash featuring a Seafood Fest! I've been busy baking homemade Strawberry Cheesecakes and preparing food most of the day.
Everyone will be here around 6:30pm so I'm off to the kitchen again. Stop by tomorrow for pictures and recipes. I thought I would share one lovely scene. I've been spring cleaning all week. Lightening and brightening every corner of the house. Here's a new floral arrangement I put together Wednesday. I love how light and airy and green it looks. Enjoy! Until I see you again,
Happy Decorating!

Alisa

13 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Have a great weekend Alisa!

Susan

"Blossom" said...

Airy arrangements are so pretty; you did a wonderful job on this spring cleaning area. Have a great dinner and week-end.

Charlene said...

How beautiful your arrangement is! I hope your BDay celbration for "Honey" goes well. I know he will appreciate all the work you have put into his special day. He is a lucky fellow to have you!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Panache! Everything looks beautiful, including the tablescape below! Love the mirror! ...and the arrangement is amazing and airy!

Hope all goes well tonight! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

Ashley ~ said...

Happy Birthday To Mr Panache*!!! Have a great party ~ Oh, and the floral arrangement is beautiful*!

Melissa Miller said...

~BEAUTIFIL! ;)

I love the mirror as well. It's stunning!

Happy Birthday to hubby!

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Love the new tablescape and arrangement. Hope you have a great time and Happy B'day Mr Panache!

Blondie's Journal said...

Hope the birthday celebration is wonderful! Love the floral arrangement!

xoxo
Jane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. and a seafood feast sounds so good as well as the cheesecake. I love the console and the new floral arrangement. They do look so like spring.

Dream Mom said...

The new floral arrangement looks great. I love how you update things for each season.

Have a great party tonight. I'll look forward to the photos tomorrow.

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Since I came to see your blog, I feel like not going out.. Your home interiors are so beautiful..!

Faye said...

EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL!HAVE A WOUNDERFUL DAY!

Lady Katherine said...

The table is great! Love the colors you added with the shell dish.
Happy Birthday! You made it all so great for him. Food! Wow My hubby would love it! Love the 50 sign! I will leave 50 in a few week to 51! sigh

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin